VTU RECUITMENT FROM TOPPR 2020
Toppr is one of the leading ed-tech platforms in India. Our vision is to effectively personalise education
using technology. We are an extremely passionate team of engineers, educators, and designers – making
consistent strides in product innovation to enhance our user engagement. We cater to the individual
learning styles of candidates preparing for various school and board examinations, olympiads, and
scholarship tests. Additionally, we enable preparation for engineering and medical entrance tests as
competitive as JEE and NEET.
Toppr has recently raised $75 million in a funding round led by education-focused investor Kaizen
Private Equity, venture debt firm Alteria Capital, Brand Capitaland existing investors and we are
going to use these funds to scale up our Teams and we are inviting you to be a part of this journey. Toppr
has grown over 50x in the last 3 years and is poised to grow to $2 billion in 5 years.
We, at Toppr, believe that talent is the greatest asset of our company and with the right people, we’ll
continue growing exponentially.
We have won multiple awards such as:
1. IAMAI India digital awards for educational website
2. Amazon mobility awards for emerging startup in education
3. Top 10 Hottest Startups – CB Insights 2015
Gamified andAdaptive Learning;Confluence of Data Science, Pedagogy and Design; Fast
Ref: CPC Drive – 2020/14 Date: 1st Feb 2020
/MBA (All Branches)Any UG/PG 2020 PASSING OUT 2019 & 2018 Passed out
Only Male candidatesneed to apply
Position: Academic Consultants
ABOUT THE ROLE : Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about
changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling
sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the
subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take
independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting
with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are
looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
● Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly
basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
● Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x
more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored
specifically for you.
● Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help
them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
● As the business grows, you grow: We want
Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales
● Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last
HOW YOU’LL RAMP: By Week 2…
● Participate in Toppr’s dynamic Classroom Training (CRT) where
you’ll get up-to-speed with Toppr’s journey, mission, values, product and sales processes.
counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling
By Week 26…
● Post successful completion of CRT, join the field-sales team as a Trainee Academic Consultant in the On-Job-Training (OJT) phase
● Get continuous support from your sales leaders and experienced peers through regular training sessions and performance reviews
● Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain tostudents how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
Post Week 26…
● Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
● Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get
up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
WHO YOU ARE: To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
● Integrity: As an
AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related
data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care
. ● Empathy: Ability to approach any
situation with patience and natural empathy.
● Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for
achieving and exceeding business targets.
● Communication: Excellent communication skills in English
and/or the regional language.
● Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product
knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
Qualification All branches graduating/ post graduating out in 2020
Experience No experience required (60% in XII exam required)
Job Location Pan India
You will receive monetary, non-monetary benefits and the best career growth in the industry.
3 LPA (for UG)/ 3.5 LPA (for PG)
+ Performance Incentives(upto 7LPA) + Travel Reimbursement + Mobile Allowance
The Compensation will revise to 5 LPA + 5 lakhs incentives after successful completion of
6 month probation period.
Process: 1. Pre-placement talk
2. Group discussion
3. Panel round
4.Personal interview round
5. Offer letter roll-out
The entire process will be a one day event.
click here to register