Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship
- Students must belong to cat-1,2A.3A and 3b Category.
- Candidate’s parents income should not exceed Rs 250,000 per year. for cat-1 and 100000 for 2A,3A and 3B
- Students should have at least 75% of attendance.
- Students must pursue post matric course in any college in Karnataka State only.
- Applications must be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates are requested to submit the required documents within 7 days after the application form commences.
- Students should have Aadhar linked bank account for Direct Benefit Transfer(DBT).
- candidate should be citizen of india
Note: if you want avail this scholarship you should have previous year marks like below for first year
- for cat-1 –40%
- 2A,3A and 3B –50%
- for second year
- cat-1 –50%
- 2A,3A and 3B –60%
Reservation of all category as per below
- CAT-1 – 15%
- CAT 2A -53%
- CAT 3A -14%
- CAT 3B -18%
FOLLOWING CANDIDATES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR HOSTEL APPLICATION
(i) Degree and Post Graduate level courses including M.Phil., P.hD., and Post Doctoral research in Medicine (Allopathic,Indian and other recognized systems of medicines),Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design,Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary & Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance I Administration,Com p uter Science/App I ications.
(ii) Post Graduate Diploma courses in various branches of management & medicine.
( iv) M.Phil., Ph.D. and Post Doctoral Programmes (D.Litt., D.Sc., etc.)
(i) Graduate/Post graduate courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy (B. Pharm?.,),
Nursing (B Nursing), LLB, BFS, other paramedical branches like rehabilitation, diagnostics etc., Mass Communication,Hotel Management & Catering, Travel/Tourism/HospitalityManagement, Interior Decoration, Nutrition & Dietetics,Commercial Art, Financial Services (e.g. Banking, Insurance,Taxation etc.) for which entrance qualification isminimum Sr.Secondary (10+Z).
(ii) Post Graduate courses not covered under Group A e.g. MA/M.Sc.,/M.com/M.Ed.,/M. Pharma., etc.
‘ All other courses leading to a graduate degree not covered under Group A & B e.g. BA/B.Sc.,lB.Com etc.,
All post-matriculation entrance qualification and vocational 3 year diploma courses
level non-degree courses for which is High School (Class X), both general stream, lTl in Polytechnics, etc.,
Required Documents for Vidyasiri Karnataka Epass Scholarship
Candidates applying for Karnataka Scholarships should submit the below mentioned documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Income Certificate
- Previous year marks card
- SSLC Certificate
- transfer certificate
How to apply Online for Hostel application
Here is the step by step procedure to be followed for applying Karnataka Epass Scholarship. Please follow this process while applying.
Last date for applying SSP Scholarship is April 20 2021
- Visit the official website https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Now Click on Fresh/Renewal Application 2021.
- Fill all the necessary details correctly
- Upload necessary documents which are required.
- Take a printout of the application form after completing.
- submit the all the documents to respective colleges without fail