Tata Steel Recruitment 2020 || Assistant Engineer Trainee | Last Date: 5 January 2020
Tata Steel Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Salary||1st year: Rs.28,000/Month
2nd year: Rs.30,000/Month
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5 January 2020|
- B.E. / B. Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg) in the relevant disciplines only (Candidates with 0 years of experience post completing their engineering are also eligible to apply)
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/UGC approved Campus Program.
- Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in B.E. / B. Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg) Examination.
- Must have scored minimum 75% in class 10th/Matriculation.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation
- Mineral Processing
- Production Engineering
- Any other domain of Engineering
Age limit (As on 31 December 2019): Below 30 years. (Candidates born on or after 31 December 1989)
Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for selection process. All selected candidate will undergo Background Verification as per company’s standard, before their appointment.
How to apply for Tata Steel Recruitment 2020 for AET?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for AET vacancies through online latest by 5 January 2020.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here