SSP SCHOLARSHIP 2021-2022| EPASS SCHOLARSHIP 2022 | LAST DATE | SC ,ST,OBC AND MINORITY STUDENTS
What is the SSP Scholarship?
The State Scholarship Portal (SSP) is an initiative of the Center for e-Governance, Government of Karnataka for distribution of various pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. The Social Welfare Department, Tribal Welfare Department, Backward Classes Welfare Department, and Minorities Welfare Department provides financial aid to meritorious and deserving students belonging to the economically backward category such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ Minority Community.
SSP Scholarship Program List:
Departments of SSP Scholarship 2020-21 Karnataka
There are 4 departments in total available to offer these scholarships to meritorious and needful students mention below.
|The Social Welfare Department||
Last Date :5 November 2021
|Scheduled Welfare Department||
Last Date :5 November 2021
|Backward Classes Welfare Department, and||
Last Date :31 january 2021
|Minorities Welfare Department.||
Last Date : 31 january 2021
The candidates should upload all the required documents along with the SSP scholarship application form. The documents required to apply for the post-matric and pre-matric scholarship are listed below:
Documents Required for SSP Pre-matric Scholarship:
- SATS Identification number of the student
- Aadhar number/ EID number of student and parent
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details (preferably Nationalised bank account)
- Bank account linked with Aadhar number
- NSP Scholarship ID
Documents Required for SSP Post-matric Scholarship:
- Hostel stay certificate
- Fee receipt
- Marks sheet
- Study certificate/ Bonafide certificate
- Kin of Defence Personnel certificate
- Income certificate of parents
e-Attestation of Documents Required for Post-matric Scholarships:
The documents that should be submitted along with the SSP Post-matric scholarship should be e-attested before applying for the scholarship. For hostellers, the hostel declaration certificate should be first attested by the officials and also e-attested. The steps for e-attestation are given below:
- The candidate should visit the SSP Scholarship website.
- He/ she should click on ‘e-attestation’ to attest the documents.
- The candidate should enter the Aadhar details, course details, college details, and hostel details.
- The applicant should then upload the documents to be attested and click on ‘Submit’.
- The candidate should then go to the e-attestation office with the original documents for attestation.
- Finally, the Aadhar consent form is submitted to the e-attestation officer.
SSP Scholarship Application Process:
The SSP Scholarship application process is completely online. The step-wise application process is explained below:
Step 1: Registration
- Interested applicants should visit the SSP Scholarship official website.
- The candidate should click on ‘Create Account’ and select the ‘Pre-matric’ checkbox, enter the SATS ID and click on ‘Get Data’.
- The student details fetched from SATS are displayed on the screen.
- If the SATS details are correct then click ‘Yes’ and continue. Otherwise, click ‘No’ and enter the right SATS ID.
- If the entered SATS ID is correct and the details displayed are incorrect, the student should contact the school for corrections.
- The applicant should enter the mobile phone number and click on ‘Submit’ to send an OTP to the number.
- The candidate should confirm the OTP and then change the password as per the instructions described on the page and click ‘Submit’.
- The student receives a User ID and password to the mobile number provided.
Step 2: SSP Scholarship Portal Login
- The applicant should log in to the website using the User ID and password.
- Post login, the candidates get access to the ‘Student Account’ homepage.
- He/ she should enter the Aadhar details, NSP ID, Income and caste certificate RD number, and other personal details and click on ‘Save and Proceed’ to generate acknowledgment.
- The acknowledgment page is displayed on the screen.
- The applicant should click on ‘e-Sign’ if the applicants’ parent has an Aadhar card. An OTP is sent to the Aadhar registered mobile number and the applicant should confirm the same.
- If the applicants’ parent’s Aadhar phone number is not active then he/ she should download the Aadhar consent form from the website and submit it to the respective school along with a copy of the acknowledgment.