New update from vtu
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS
- 1. Examination application form filing is allowed between 7.00 am to 10.00 pm during the scheduled working days.
- 2. The facility of online filing of examination application form is provided to the students for the first time due to COVID-19. The students can file the application from their own home/place.
- 3. After filing application by uploading photo, student can take a printout of the application. The printout thus taken shall be signed by the student and submitted to the college (by electronic means such as email, Whatsapp etc.) along with prescribed fee.
- The mode of submission of application and payment of fee to the college is to be decided by the college and informed to the students.
- Students must complete the process of finalizing his/her application submission taking printout making payment of exam fee and submission of all the details to college as per the instructions of the college before 3.00 P.M on 8th August 2020
- 4. In case of difficulties, students can request the college to file his/her application form from the college. In such a case, necessary inputs like Photo, Subjects to be applied are to be submitted to the college as per the instructions issued by the college.
- 5. In case of discrepancies like missing data in the application or missing student details, students may request the college. Upon information from the student, colleges shall raise a ticket, which will be verified and approval process will be initiated as per norms.
- 6. Application filing by the students is made available at URL: https://prexam.vtu.ac.in
- 7. USER id will be your USN and you must obtain your password from the college.
- 8. File your application carefully and take a printout and verify.
- 9. Upload your recent passport size (Max 40KB) Photo
- 10. You are permitted to edit the application any number of times before submission to the college.
- 11. No corrections in the approved application is permitted once application and fee are submitted to the college.
- 12. In any case, refund of fee once paid is not possible.
- 13. Thoroughly read and familarized yourself with the Special Regulations issued by the VTU
- 14. Strictly adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures issued by UGC, State Government and the University in the conduct of examinations
- 15. On the days of exams, be present in the college Campus at least 1 hours 30 minutes before the start of examinations.
- 16. Wearing of Mask and Hand Gloves at all times and locations is compulsory.
- 17. Students are permitted to bring and use their own hand sanitizer.
- 18. If you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, cold etc,. request the college authorities for separate seating arrangements at least one day before your exams.
- 19. Carry your own water bottle, pen, pencil, calculator, data handbook etc.,
- 20. Check your belongings and pockets for any written material and electronic devices other than calculator which should not result into Malpractice.
List of problems faced during the VTU online examinations form filling
1.College name and Semester missing in application form
Solution : Its not big issue its ok ..you can give application form to your college tell them college name is missing .. it will fix.. send your application to your college ,Then they will approve ..
2.Two alternative server you can used to apply your examination form
3.After final submission of the application you cant edit the application form
Only way is you can contact your college or VTU they may help.
Also Read :
4. After final submission for the application for last step ” finalize application for college approval “
many students not getting green tick in ” finalized application for college approval” g this Red tick is getting everyone ..this may be error even red tick getting after submission..ask your college for this issue they will fix..
5. This step done by the college .students no need to here .. students can submit the application form and fee detail to college . college will verify you application after that last step will complete . it look like below image.
After this all process is complete.. your application is complete successfully.
5. if not able to unlock the account .showing that invalid details
solution : click on forgot password and change the password then you can login
6. How to fill application in mobile
solution :in your mobile chrome browser switch on desktop site
After turn on desktop site your able to access the application form.
7.Regular Scheme and semester missing ,fees missing , any other issues related to form filling you can contact your college they will help you for your issues
8.VTUE100 ERROR ,VTUE101 AND VTUSGE ERROR
SOLUTION : contact your respective department of the college to raise ticket for the same
Also Read :
if you any issue while filling online application comment here .. if anyone find solution comment here .