Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Form Edit Online Till September 21
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has re-released the online application form of Karnataka PGCET 2020 from September 16 tO September 21 . However, the last date to pay fee is September 22. Karnataka PGCET is organized every year by KEA. Through this state level entrance test candidates will be offered admission into various Postgraduate courses.
Karnataka PGCET is popularly known as Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test and this test is managed by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) to provide admission to the applicants in various postgraduate courses such as 1st year / 1st-semester full time/part-time MBA / MCA / M.E. / M. Tech. / M. Arch courses and Admission to 2nd-year lateral entry to MCA Course for Karnataka and non-Karnataka candidates.
The admission will be offered to the qualified candidates in various colleges located in the Karnataka state. Through this article, we have provided all the details related to Karnataka PGCET Application Correction 2020.
The KEA authority may provide application correction facility to the applicants. So, this year also it will also provide the application correction facility to the applying students. The Karnataka PGCET 2020 application correction facility will be provided after the completion of filling the application forms. The application form has been re-started from 16th to 21st September 2020.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Correction Dates
Candidates can check below the official dates of Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Correction.
|Starting of application form||16th September(Re-started)|
|Last date of filling application form||21st September
|Application form correction starts||–|
How to correct Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application form?
Candidates can correct the application form of Karnataka PGCET 2020 by following the given below steps:
- Visit the official website of KEA.
- Now candidates have to login using the registered email id and password.
- Now click on the edit option available on the website.
- Edit/modify the details wherever required in the application form.
- After necessary modification, save the changes made in the application form.
- Last step is to download and take the print out of the application form.
Important Details Related to Application Form
Below we have provided various necessary details related to Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application form:
- The Registration process of Karnataka PGCET 2020 will get started from 15th June 2020.
- Last date to submit the online application form is till 7th July 2020.
- The application form has been re-started from 16th to 21st September 2020.
- The application form has to be filled by the candidates through online CBT mode only.
- Candidates must fill and submit the application form correctly. In case any mistake arises in the application, candidates can make correction in the form only when the authority will provide the application correction facility.
- Candidates must make correction/modification in the application before the last date. No student will be allowed to make changes in application form after the last date of correction.
- Only those candidates who have registered successfully, can download the admit card through the website. It will be released in September 2020.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Correction can be done by the candidates by visiting the website. Corrections in the application form can be done by online mode. Candidates must make sure to edit/modify the details before the last date. Failing to make correction in the application will lead to cancellation of application form.
Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020
The authorities will release the admit card of Karnataka PGCET 2020 in online mode. Karnataka PGCET 2020 admit card will contain many important details about the exam such as a candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre address, date and time of exam etc.
Steps to download Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card
Visit the official website
Click on the “Admit Card” link.
Enter the application number and date of birth and click on submit.
Admit card will be displayed on the screen
Check the details mentioned in it and download it.