How to fill online application form in VTU Step By Step Procedure
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS
- 1. Examination application form filing is allowed between 7.00 am to 10.00 pm during the scheduled working days.
- 2. The facility of online filing of examination application form is provided to the students for the first time due to COVID-19. The students can file the application from their own home/place.
- 3. After filing application by uploading photo, student can take a printout of the application. The printout thus taken shall be signed by the student and submitted to the college (by electronic means such as email, Whatsapp etc.) along with prescribed fee.
- The mode of submission of application and payment of fee to the college is to be decided by the college and informed to the students.
- Students must complete the process of finalizing his/her application submission taking printout making payment of exam fee and submission of all the details to college as per the instructions of the college before 3.00 P.M on 8th August 2020
- 4. In case of difficulties, students can request the college to file his/her application form from the college. In such a case, necessary inputs like Photo, Subjects to be applied are to be submitted to the college as per the instructions issued by the college.
- 5. In case of discrepancies like missing data in the application or missing student details, students may request the college. Upon information from the student, colleges shall raise a ticket, which will be verified and approval process will be initiated as per norms.
- 6. Application filing by the students is made available at URL: https://prexam.vtu.ac.in
- 7. USER id will be your USN and you must obtain your password from the college.
- 8. File your application carefully and take a printout and verify.
- 9. Upload your recent passport size (Max 40 KB) Photo
- 10. You are permitted to edit the application any number of times before submission to the college.
- 11. No corrections in the approved application is permitted once application and fee are submitted to the college.
- 12. In any case, refund of fee once paid is not possible.
- 13. Thoroughly read and familarized yourself with the Special Regulations issued by the VTU
- 14. Strictly adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures issued by UGC, State Government and the University in the conduct of examinations
- 15. On the days of exams, be present in the college Campus at least 1 hours 30 minutes before the start of examinations.
- 16. Wearing of Mask and Hand Gloves at all times and locations is compulsory.
- 17. Students are permitted to bring and use their own hand sanitizer.
- 18. If you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, cold etc,. request the college authorities for separate seating arrangements at least one day before your exams.
- 19. Carry your own water bottle, pen, pencil, calculator, data handbook etc.,
- 20. Check your belongings and pockets for any written material and electronic devices other than calculator which should not result into Malpractice.
Step by Step procedure to fill VTU online application form
All regular/arrear students can file the exam form online by logging in to https://prexam.vtu.ac.in/VTUPrexam/index.php
The user id is student’ USN and contact your mentor for password
Final semester (UG/PG) students can file examination fee for all regular subjects and backlogs with prescribed fees
Intermediate year students (UG/PG) can file the exam form for all regular and arrear subjects by paying 300/- marks card fee plus fees applicable to backlog subjects as per university rule
Students should pay the applicable exam fees online and send the scanned copy of duly signed exam application with scanned copy of transaction receipt which clearly mentions the date of payment, UTR/transaction number and amount to the college
Ask your mentor for password after collecting password login to the below link use google chrome browser for better performance
After login you will get the below window
Also read :
AFTER DOING first STEP YOW WILL GET BELOW WINDOW IN THIS YOU CLICK ON STUDENTS
Step 2 :
THEN Enter user id (usn number ) and password
after login you have to enter the below detail mobile number and email address and create new password
confirm password … click on change password.. make sure you have to remembered the new password again you have to login with new password
After Clicking students you will get window that showing your subjects and if you having backlogs everything it will show you have to just tick the subject you want apply
step it will also show your backlog subject(arrears subject,it is not compulsory to apply you backlog subject it is optional)
If student doesn’t want to write particular arrear semester ,same can be un -checked .only tick which subject you want to apply remainning untick the box.
STEP 5 :you can add your backlogs by subject code
STEP 6 AFTER ADDING AUTOMATICALLY SHOW THE FEE TO BE FAID
PAYMENT METHOD CAN BE DEPEND ON THE COLLEGE YOU CAN ASK YOUR COLLEGE
STEP 7 Upload your recent passport size (Max 40KB) Photo
STEP 8 : TAKE PRINTOUT OF APPLICATION FORM SEND IT YOUR COLLEGE
CHECK DETAIL STEP BY STEP THIS USER MANUALCollegeUserManual
watch detail video