HOW TO FILL KCET 2020 ONLINE APPLICATION FULL GUIDE | STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE
Mode of Fee Payment
Both Online and Offline
General/OBC Candidates- Rs. 650 + charges
SC/ST Candidates- Rs. 500 + charges
Applicants who studied outside Karnataka- Rs. 750 + charges
Documents to be Uploaded
KCET 2020 Registration Date or Start date of application
February 5, 2020 (11 AM)
Last date of to submit KCET online application form 2020
March 2, 2020
|Final date to pay the fee in the specified bank/e-post office||March 6, 2020|
Facility to correct KCET application form
Third week of March to First week of April 2020
|Release of admit card||April 10, 2020|
April 22, 2020 (Mathematics)
April 23, 2020 (Physics and Chemistry
- Click on the Application Link
- On the top Grey Bar in the page, you have the options of How to Apply, Log in, Sample Application, etc.
- You can opt for “How to Apply” option if you want to know the step-by-step process of filling KCET 2018 application form.
- If you are already registered with KCET 2020 then click on the Log In button or else click on “New User? Click Here to Register” at the bottom of the page
- Read all the instructions carefully about the application fee with bank and post office charges and instructions to upload Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- After reading the instructions, click on “Proceed to Apply Online” button at the bottom of the page.
Step 3- Candidate Registration
Enter/Select the following details in the application form:
- Name of the Candidate (As per SSLC/10th Marks Card)
- Name of the Father (As per SSLC/10th Marks Card)
- Name of the Mother (As per SSLC/10th Marks Card)
- Select Gender – Male or Female
- Enter Date Of Birth (As per SSLC/10th Marks Card)
- Contact Mobile Number (Candidate)
- Create a User – Id (Minimum 6 Characters)
- Create a Password (Minimum 8 characters)
- Re-enter Password
- Select a secret question from the 5 questions in the drop down list. Note: you must select a question which is easy to answer and you must remember the question and its answer till the admission procedure is complete.
- Answer the secret question
- Enter SSLC/10th Class registration number
- Enter your Adhaar Number (Note: Aadhaar card number is an optional step, you may skip entering it)
- Enter security code reflecting on the page in Red colour and click on “Submit” button
Step 4: Generation of Registration, Application Number and User ID
Step 5: Log In
Step 6: Communication Details
After clicking on log in button, various entered student details will reflect on a new page along with candidate’s postal address details (to be filled) for communication.
Enter the following details:
- Enter address
- Select state from the dropdown list
- You have to select the District and Taluk also from the dropdown list. If candidates have selected the state (Other than Karnataka, then they have to enter the District and Taluk’s name manually.
- Also enter pin code and phone number
- Have to appeared for Previous CET exam? – Click on Yes or NO
- Enter CET number if you click on Yes and enter the year of appearance in CET
- Answer the question – Have you obtained any seat in CET and taken admission to college? – Yes or No
- Click on “Save and Next” button
Step 7: Enter/Select reservation Details
Enter/Select Qualifying Exam Details
- Select Qualifying Examination from the drop down list. (Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) Students are not eligible to apply for KCET 2018).
- In case of Karnataka CBSE/CISCE, choose school name from the dropdown list
- Mention the total number of completed years of study in Karnataka (From 1st to 12th Std.)
- Have you studied in Rural area of Karnataka from 1st to 10th standard? – Select Yes/No
- Have you studied in Kannada Medium from 1st to 10th standard? – Select Yes/No
- Are you eligible to claim reservation under Article 371 (j) Hyderabad Karnataka? – Select yes/No
- Have you studied SSLC/10th standard in Karnataka? – Select Yes/No
- Enter candidate’s SSLC/10th standard Register Number
- Select State (from the dropdown list) where appeared for 2nd PUC/12th/Equivalent exam
- Select District where you have appeared for 2nd PUC/12th/Equivalent exam (If Karnataka)
- Select Native State
- Select Native District
- Are you a Son/Daughter of Jammu & Kashmiri Migrant? – Select Yes/No
- Select any of the Special Category if you belong to any (For claiming reservation in that particular category)
- Are you eligible to claim reservation under agriculturist quota? (Applicable only for Farm Science Courses)
- Select Agriculture Practical Exam Centre from the dropdown list.
- Now, click on “Save and Next” button.
Step 8: Enter Study Details
Step 9: Upload Images
Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature and left thumb impression. They also have to upload signature/left thumb impression of the parent/guardian.
Step 10: Declaration
- Read the declaration carefully and check the images uploaded by you.
- Click on/tick mark the declaration (I agree)
- Click on Next button
Step 11: Fee Payment
- If clicking on next button does not take you to the fee payment bank, then click on the Challan button from the tabs available at the top of the page.
- You will find 2 options for fee payment – Challan or Online payment
- For fee payment through challan, select any of the 2 bank options – SBI or ICICI Bank and click on Download Challan button. After downloading the challan, you need to take print put of the challan and take the challan copy to any branch of the bank selected in the application form. Pay the application fee in cash as per the challan. The bank will retain its copy and return the other two copies to you. Keep this safe, as you need to produce it at the time of counselling along with your printed application form of KCET 2018.
- For online payment, click on BillDesk – Online Pay button and select from the options – Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Enter your card/bank details and pay the fee. After successful fee payment, your fee payment success will be generated online with all details.