GAIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainee:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply GATE 2020||1 October 2019|
|Application Starting Date||12 February 2020|
|Last Date||12 March 2020|
Age Limit (As on 03.03.2020): Below 28 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) & 15 years for PWD-SC/ST
- Others as per Govt rules
GAIL ET Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2020.
- Based on the GATE-2020 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the relevant disciplines.
|Post/ Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2020 Paper||GATE 2020 Paper Code|
|ET (Chemical)||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|ET (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
Note: Only GATE 2020 Score is valid for this recruitment process. The GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid.
Executive Trainee (Chemical):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
Note: Candidates who are currently in the final year (2019-20) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) are eligible to apply.
For More Details & Apply at GAIL: Click here (Link will be activated on 12 February 2020)