CBI RECUITMENT 2020 | FINAL YEAR ELIGIBLE | INTERNSHIP | LAST DATE
- The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has decided to initiate an Internship Scheme of CBI from the year 2020. This Scheme seeks to engage Indian nationals, who are Graduate/Post Graduate or Research students enrolled in reputed University/Institutes within India and preferably specializing in Law, Cyber, Data Analysis, Criminology, Management, Economics, Commerce and Forensic Science including Digital Forensics and associated subjects as “Interns”. These “interns” shall be attached within the CBI and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis within the Agency through desirable empirical collection and collation of in-house data and other information.
Number of Interns:
A total number of 30 interns will be engaged for different CBI Branches at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Lucknow and Chandigarh.
- A citizen of India
- A Graduate/Post Graduate or Research Student enrolled in reputed University/ Institution within India and preferably specializing in Law, Cyber, Data Analysis, Forensic Science, Criminology, Management, Economics and Commerce and has completed at least 3 years college of the integrated course.
Conditions of the Internship:
- The period of Internship shall be ordinarily for a period of 06-08 weeks especially during the summer vacation months of the Universities/Institutions starting in mid of the May, 2020.
- No payment will be made during the internship while Interns will have to make their own arrangements for stay and travel.
- CBI will not be liable to provide any medical facility or any other facility to the Interns.
- Internship does not provide any right for any future employment in the CBI
- Interns will be provided all the necessary help in carrying out the research on the chosen topics by making available the required data, study material, in depth exposure to investigation process as well as the prosecution process based on sound legal footings and exposure to court process.
- Interns are expected not to disclose anything confidential to any one, which they may come across during internship. They will sign a “No Disclosure Certificate” on joining.
- Interns will be required to have their own laptops. Department shall provide them working space, internet facility and other necessities as deemed fit by the Head of the branch.
- A Certificate shall be given by CBI to the intern on the basis of performance of Intern.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in original with their detailed bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-A) along with a 300 words write-up on why he/she wants to join internship in CBI in the chosen area of interest, to the Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201002 on or before 02.2020 through Speed Post. Incomplete applications may not be accepted.
- In case applications are more than interns to be engaged in one particular city, interviews may be held in four Metro cities i.e. Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata in March, 2020.
- The final list of selected Interns will be displayed on the websites of CBI and CBI Academy.
- For any detail, you may please contact (i) Mrs. Nishu Kushwaha, Inspector and (ii) Mr. Virendra Kumar, Inspector at 0120-2782985 to 988, Extension-228 (during working hours from Monday to Friday).
- For further details, the candidate may see detailed advertisement posted on the websites of CBI (www.cbi.gov.in) and CBI Academy (www.cbiacademy.gov.in).